individual and organizational memberships
Wisconsin Faith Voices For Justice is seeking individual and organizational allies. Your voice is needed.
- If you are a community or person of faith;
- If you believe every human being is made in the image of God and worthy of respect and dignity;
- If you believe we should live by a social contract which calls upon both individuals and the state to work as partners to eradicate poverty, hunger, and homelessness;
- If you believe access to quality education and affordable health care are human rights, not privileges;
- If you believe people of different faiths can and should work together as a community to advance the common good.
Wisconsin Faith Voices for Justice is a coalition that depends on moral, logistical, and financial support from the wider community. To become a member, please fill out the membership portion of our brochure and send in with your dues. A sliding scale can be found on page two of the document. If finances are a barrier, please make a gift in any amount to signal your investment in our shared mission.